TEMPORARY FEES DUE TO COVID-19
We are a “club at the heart of the community” and welcome all comers whether as a player, official, administrator or as a social member. Family and friends of course, complete the picture…
We have various categories of membership….come and join us…
Membership Categories and Subscriptions
- Life Member (voting)
- Full Member (voting) £40
- Senior Full Member – 65 years of age and over (voting) £20
- Playing Member – 23 years of age and over (voting) normally £96 includes Match Fees, now £40 excluding Match Fees until games start again
- Playing Member – 18 to 23 years of age (voting) normally £48 includes Match Fees, now £20 excluding Match Fees until games start again
- Youth Playing Member – under 18 Age-Grade £TBA
- Youth Member – Non-Playing under 18 £1
- Social Member £7
- Country Member £5 – living a great distance from the club.
Please complete and sign a form for each person wishing to join, scan or photograph the form(s) and email to the Membership Secretary. Your application will be considered by the General Committee which usually meets on a monthly basis, successful applicants will be contacted shortly after that meeting.
These are due each year before 1st September. Please pay by Bank Transfer, our account details are:-
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
Account Name: Gateshead Rugby Football Club
Number Account: 10403520 Sort Code: 20:33:51
Please ADD YOUR NAME as the ‘REFERENCE’ so that we may correctly attribute the subscriptions to you. Please also email me using Membership@GatesheadRFC.com with the names and bar-card number of those included in the payment. This will ensure your bar-card(s) are reactivated.
For those who regularly watch the first team games, you may purchase a ‘season ticket’ for £30 for adults or £15 for those aged 65 years and older.
Carol Candlish (Membership Secretary) may be contacted using the Contact Form on this site or via email to Membership@GatesheadRFC.com.